We connect great candidates with great clients.
Senior IT Project Manager
We are looking for an IT professional with experience evaluating and implementing IT-related projects, from small to enterprise-wide. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in Project Management (PMP preferred) or in progressive IT Management roles (experience with system evaluation and implementation preferred). Working closely with business users to clearly articulate the relationship between the end user’s needs and system functionality is critical for project success. You will play a vital role in the future evaluation and implementation of ERP and other significant software projects.
This is a newly created enterprise-level position supporting two distinct brands. It is a highly influential role and a unique opportunity to lead one of the company’s most significant recent initiatives while being a driver of change and innovation.
- Responsible for delivering technology solutions to the business through existing proprietary systems and new software acquisition within established timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for long-term IT strategy and technology road map.
- Prioritizes and identifies optimal alignment of resources and other technical needs.
- Plans and schedules projects, developing and maintaining an efficient system to formally document and track the status of all IT activities, deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Defines and gathers requirements; plans project lifecycle deployment, partnering with business users to determine and analyze needs while working to create more efficient solutions.
- Designs and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Develops or works with external parties to develop Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services.
- Provides strong leadership to the team throughout the entire development life cycle, managing, coaching, and evaluating staff and staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technology related field required, Master’s preferred.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of project management or IT management/development
- Highly analytical, technically curious, and asks probing questions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively interface with business users, IT professionals, and vendors.
- Bilingual (English & Mandarin) is a plus but not required.