We connect great candidates with great clients.
Senior Compensation Analyst-Corporate HQ
Our client, the world leader in their Retail business model with over 6,000 locations internationally, has asked us to assist them in the recruitment of a Senior Compensation Analyst.
The individual in this position will participate in all aspects of compensation administration, planning and analysis for our client. This position will work cross-functionally in the research, design, implementation, and management of competitive compensation plans and programs designed to support business strategies and objectives.
• Provides compensation analysis and consultative support to store support center, Supply Chain operations and human resource management on pay programs and policies under limited general direction
• Conducts job analyses and evaluates market data and pay practices
• Develop salary increase budgets, incentive plan designs and peer pay practices assessments
• Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling, incentive pay programs, and costing of base pay
• Analyzes internal pay equity, documents, and advises management on pay actions including merit increases, promotions, and external job offers
• Research, compile and analyze market pay practice and wage/salary data to identify industry trends
• Recommend changes to compensation policies and programs and prepare cost projections
• Researches, analyzes, and evaluates market data and pay practices; participate in market surveys
• Perform cost analyses for compensation and other related programs
• Plan and organizes the Hay job evaluation program, including job analysis, job description development, grading, and systemic entry and accuracy of job/salary information
• Conducts research and analyses to evaluate compensation plan performance and provide insight to business leaders on plan outcomes
• Analyzes and evaluates job documentation and prepares job descriptions to support job evaluation, incentive plan design, recruitment, and performance management
• Prepares and analyzes changes in wages and salaries for pay policy compliance
• Contributes to the design, development and implementation of compensation communication and training materials (e.g., incentive plan documentation, merit (RPM) program communications, FLSA compliance training)
• Well-developed analytical background, typically associated with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent (Master’s or MBA preferred).
• Experience developing and overseeing compensation approaches for a variety of business segments/environments, and for varying employee populations.
• High level Microsoft Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
• Experience with BI and SAS skills highly preferred
• Exceptional project management and internal consulting capabilities.
• Ability to develop and deliver oral and written communications to executives, management and other employee populations.
• Experience with Hay position evaluation method preferred.
• Experience with PeopleSoft HRMS, Taleo and/or Oracle preferred.
• Proven track record working with large data sets and ability to consolidate and analyze efficiently
• Experience with at least one company that has 50,000 employees or more preferred
• Ability to improve team productivity by helping to develop automated solutions for more efficient processes related to incentive calculations and salary structure management
• CCP preferred, not required