We connect great candidates with great clients.
Remote Talent Acquisition Consultants
The Talent Acquisition Consultant is focused on sourcing and interviewing a high caliber, diverse slate of candidates for our home office and/or retail management teams. Our OH-based public, Retail apparel and eCommerce client is looking for a Technical Recruiter/Consultant as well as a General Recruiter/Consultant. The positions can work remotely.
- Manages the recruiting process for assigned positions from requisition to offer stage, including but not limited to: post positions, conduct Partnership Strategy Meetings with hiring manager, creatively source passive candidates and screen/review those who apply, schedule interviews, gather interview feedback, follow up with candidates, initiate verifications and references and pre-close offers.
- Develops a strategic sourcing strategy for each open role to find the best candidate by understanding the business, functional dynamics, and realities of the open position to find best fit candidates.
- Partners with their client group to determine needs for developing a pipeline of candidates for specific positions.
- Utilizes a variety of tools and techniques (including social media) to network and connect with candidates. Utilizes and maintains iCims to manage candidates and create accurate reporting updates.
- Responsible for creating a positive candidate experience for every candidate, passive or active. Represents the Express brand in an authentic way with candidates using strong communication skills and follow up. Ensures every candidate feels respected and valued throughout the hiring process.
- Builds strong relationships and trust – with candidates, talent acquisition team, hiring managers, functional leaders, and HR partners. Provides regular communication on progress of roles to business and HR, is main point of contact for candidate throughout recruiting process and follows up and follows through on commitments.
- Continuously improve the selection process and hiring decisions that reflect the business needs.
- Participates on special projects as assigned.
Other essential tasks that are not listed may be requested by your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with candidates, internal teams and cross functional partners.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience developing sourcing /recruiting strategies that continually feed the candidate pipeline based on market availability and existing internal candidate pool.
- Retail Industry Experience/Retail Environment.
- Experience with iCIMS platform and multiple social media platforms a plus.