We connect great candidates with great clients.
Reports To: Senior Product Manager
You will play a key role on one of the company’s most game-changing, customer-focused initiatives, working closely with a wide variety of cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative Agile team environment. You will build transformative customer experiences, leveraging data and technology that includes predictive intelligence, automation, and enterprise integrations.
As an organized thinker, you can zoom into the low-level details of a complex project and visualize the overall picture of how those details fit into the overall goal while ensuring key details aren’t missed. You can communicate technical details in a way that all partners can understand regardless of technical capability. This position requires excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and relationship management skills.
This is a unique opportunity to significantly impact a large company by providing the vision, direction, and leadership for the customer products that will change how they do business with their customers.
- Become an expert on customer data assets and infrastructure and seek a deep understanding of customers, experiences, and challenges to deliver elegant enhancement solutions.
- Engage with internal and external customers to define requirements, validate assumptions, and understand new functionality requests.
- Understand and support prioritized program and product work by collaborating with multiple business areas and stakeholders to break down features into user stories.
- Work with other Product Owners and IT Managers to determine impacts and interdependencies across the business.
- Manage competing requests from multiple groups while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Translate the product roadmap into specific releases driven by business value.
- Create, rank, and maintain product backlog while always keeping the roadmap, business opportunities, and dependencies in mind.
- Interact with stakeholders to show the most critical aspects of a solution and obtain feedback and learnings about delivered functionality.
- Manage the delivery of business value through participation in Scrum events, leading backlog refinement sessions, and actively engaging with the development team daily.
- Review and accept ‘Done’ user stories throughout the Sprint to provide just-in-time feedback and updates.
- Collaborate with the Project/Program Manager on project financials, resourcing, and milestones for company-wide visibility.
- Collaborate with Senior Product Manager to provide input to the Program Vision and Roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, team, and leadership to define and plan for releases.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy laws; manage marketing processes related to data privacy regulations.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Business, or IT; Master’s degree in Database Management, Marketing Technology, Information Systems, or Customer Analytics preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in Agile product ownership required (scrum preferred); customer data management and retail experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Agile software and the Scrum Framework leveraging Agile Management tools such as JIRA, VersionOne (Agility), and Rally.
- Experience partnering on the development of APIs, data infrastructure, data-heavy projects, and working with technical partner service providers preferred.
- Ability to effectively support multi-track efforts while working to deliver both quality and value.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand, and drive resolution of complex critical issues
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build solid and sustainable relationships and interact within all levels of the organization and across disciplines
- Self-starter with the ability to communicate and execute against strategic initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Excellent time, project management, and communication skills; able to balance multiple priorities with rigorous attention to detail; able to adapt to change.
- Flexible and adaptable in an evolving and transformative environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools suite (e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Business Objects