We connect great candidates with great clients.
Manager Web Design
As the Manager Web Design, you will be an integral part of the newly assembled Omnichannel team, charged with doubling eCommerce sales in the next 5 years, thus enabling the company to go public. As the “face” of the Omnichannel design team, you will serve as a single point of contact for the entire organization for all Omnichannel design projects and requests.
- Manage a team of Web Designers and site operational support roles, partnering cross-functionally and with external suppliers to ensure design assets are developed and delivered on-time with quality and value.
- Energize and lead both the internal team and external design resources from idea phase to commercialization.
- Ensure each stakeholder understands his/her role and responsibilities throughout the creative process.
- Develop strategy and multi-year plan for site design team.
- Focus on continually improving design team efficiency.
- Document design processes and deliverables.
- Establish and manage QA standards.
- Establish SLAs for Omnichannel creative tasks and ensure the team delivers on them.
- Build project plans and proposals and present to management.
- Assist in the project life cycle from concept to final product; organize and manage all project tasks.
- Regularly review the status of projects with appropriate leadership to verify that expectations are met.
- Assist team where needed in their web design tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external.
- Strategic thinker; analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office program experience, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with web platform and content management tools a plus (e.g. Websphere CMS, Adobe AEM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Marketing, Business or relevant field of study required.
- 5+ years of experience in web design, project management or production management.
- Experience managing multiple web and design projects and vendor partners.
- Experience in email design required.
- Prior Retail experience required; Omnichannel experience preferred.
- Medical/Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life/ADD Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
Other Benefits & Amenities
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Programs
- Merchandise Discount
- On-site Starbucks
- Gym facility
- Football field
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & ATTENDANCE
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties.
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
- Regular attendance required.