We connect great candidates with great clients.
In this highly visible role, you’ll assist the Senior Manager in budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis, analyzing all levels of the business and interacting with senior management according to project needs. Additionally, you will:
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process, including store, web, corporate, and capital expenses, and balance sheet items.
- Collaborate proactively with department heads to ensure budgeted goals are met.
- Develop short and long-term financial forecasts; update forecast in an accurate and timely manner based on information provided by department heads.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial analysis schedules of actual vs. budget variances.
- Provide insightful revenue and expense reporting and analyses on a recurring and ad-hoc basis that enables senior management to make informed decisions.
- Perform tracking and analysis of store performance; develop daily store sales plans based on prior-year and recent trends and communicate with merchants and senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 2-4 years related work experience in financial analysis.
- Prior retail industry and financial modeling experience is preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Solid MS Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Comfortable working with complex financial models.
- Basic working knowledge of database software.
- Accounting skills – this position will be working closely with our Accounting department and must have a solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Dedicated to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment and give direct feedback; a solid verbal and written communicator.
Their HQ has been described as a work environment that encourages a high degree of collaboration, creativity, and teamwork. They adhere to five basic principles:
Their goal is to provide outstanding customer service to both their customers and associates.
An open office environment and quarterly meetings ensure that HQ associates are always in the loop. In addition, their stores meet by district twice a year to make sure field associates stay ahead of the game.
Development and Recognition
Hard work does not go unnoticed with a quarterly celebration for newly promoted associates and their Individual and Team Impact Awards.
They established a foundation to raise funds and partner with non-profit organizations dedicated to helping women and changing lives. They also help those who are less fortunate in their local communities.
- Medical: includes preventive, urgent, and maternity care, mental health, hospital coverage, prescription drug coverage and more. HMO, PPO and traditional Indemnity plans are available depending upon work location.
- Dental Insurance: includes preventative care, as well as acute care and orthodontia coverage.
- Vision Insurance: annual eye exams, and a discount on frames, lenses and contact lenses with preferred providers.
- Life: Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage is issued at no cost to employees. In addition, employees are given an opportunity to apply for additional coverage.
- Short-Term Disability: provided at no cost to employees.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: All employees who meet eligibility requirements may invest in the Company 401(k) Plan. Employees may roll over a 401(k) balance from a previous employer at any time.
- Tuition Assistance Program: Employees may apply for Tuition Reimbursement for qualified courses and college degree programs after 6 months of service. Tuition and books are covered with some restrictions, and all covered fees are reimbursed after completing the qualified course with a satisfactory grade.
- Employee Assistance Program: offers employees and their family’s free confidential assistance for issues involving emotional well-being, finances, legal, addiction and recovery, education and more. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, either by phone or through up to 3 in-person visits per year.
- Child Care: Employees are eligible for a discount at participating KinderCare locations nationwide.
Other Benefits & Amenities
Additional perks to consider are generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, café, masseuse, gym, fitness and yoga classes, basketball court, and more.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.