We connect great candidates with great clients.
AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
As one of a select group of gatekeepers for our client’s award-winning, proprietary electronic catalog, an automotive technology breakthrough, you will manage key aspects of data related to automotive content used to sell parts and products to retail and commercial customers. Partnering with three distinct teams, including Internal US Merchandising Management, Mexico Content Production, and domestic/international suppliers/vendors, you will ensure all content and catalog data is complete, meets quality requirements, and is loaded timely to support sales initiatives.
- Collect, validate, enhance and publish industry-standard vehicle parts data, including all product images, product views, and video; diagrams; copy, including repair information instructions and advice.
- Create “style guides” and provide guidance to the Merchandising team and vendors on the required product information.
- Develop and present training workshops to vendors and the Merchandising team on various topics, including how to effectively use the Master Data Management system.
- Create recommendations to improve the customer experience by analyzing the sales impact from catalog and content updates.
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing processes to meet or exceed industry-standard practices.
- Prioritizes catalog updates for the Content Production team to ensure all sales targets, initiatives, and promotions are met.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS, BA) in Engineering or related field. ASE P2 certification is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience within the automotive aftermarket industry, with direct experience working with vendors and third-party catalog providers, including working knowledge of aftermarket industry standards, ACES and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to develop partnerships; able to interact with all company levels.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker and facilitator with strong analytical skills.
- Some travel is required.