We connect great candidates with great clients.
CFO-Retail Specialty Chain
My client is a fast-growing Women’s apparel store Retailer, with stores in 14 states. Their growth includes a plan to open up 10+ stores/year and explore other potential asset and expansion opportunities. We are looking to hire a CFO to assist the company in growing even faster, smarter and strategically.
Compensation includes market-competitive salary, annual bonus and relocation assistance if needed.
The CFO is responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the retail industry.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance
- Participate in the development of the corporation’s budgets and long-range planning
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist the business
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization, as well as utilizing systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of Finance department
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
- Optimize cash management and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Manage cash flow projection process and reporting
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective to any contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Oversee relationship with third party logistic company
- Manage factor, bank, accounting firm, and commercial insurance broker relationships
- Work with organization to reduce expenses and control costs
- Manage accounting for retail occupancy portfolio as well as affiliated real estate entities
- Financial Management.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity